We are excited to have you onboard and we look forward to helping you reach your channel goals using your Channeltivity portal. We have compiled a list of support articles to help you with setting up your portal, launching it to your partners, and managing its data.
Implementation and Setup:
The implementation process consists of implementing your partner program into your Channeltivity portal. You will need to gather data and configure the system's processes to meet your partner program needs.
- Preparing for your Channeltivity Implementation - Lists the materials, content, and data needed to start the implementation process.
- Implementation Guide - Provides step-by-step instructions to customize and configure your partner portal.
- Implementation Guide Checklist - Monitor and track your progress throughout the implementation process by using our Implementation Guide Checklist
- Salesforce Integration Setup Guide- Provides an overview of the Salesforce Implementation Process.
Managing your Portal:
Proper management of your portal is vital to its success. It's important that Admin Users understand how to use the features and functionalities that are available to them.
- Admin User Welcome Kit - Admin Users can learn how to manage as well as update your portal's content, data, and users.
- Partner Approval Process - A walk-through of approving and activating Prospective Partner Accounts.
- Partner Agreements Functionality- This article explains how Partner Agreements are managed in Channeltivity.
- Deal Registration Overview - This article explains the Deal Registration Process from start to finish.
- Lead Distribution Overview (add-on module)- This article explains how the Lead Distribution process works.
- Training & Certification Overview (add-on module)- Learn how the Training and Certification Module works.
- MDF Overview - (add-on module) Learn how to manage MDF Requests in Channeltivity.
- Business Planning Overview (add-on module) - This article explains how to manage and create Business Plans in your portal.
- Co-Branded Collateral Overview (add-on module) - Learn how to add co-brandable content to your portal for Partners to co-brand.
Launching your Portal:
Once you've set up and configured your portal, it's time to launch it to your Partners.
- Launching your Portal - Use this as a guide to help you with announcing your portal to your partners. This article includes a sample portal announcement letter and partner user guide.
- What to Include on Your Corporate Website’s Partners Page - Direct Prospects to your Become a Partner form using these tips and best practices.