We are excited to have you on board, and we look forward to helping you reach your channel goals using your Channeltivity portal. We have compiled a list of support articles to help you set up your portal, launch it to your Partners, and manage its data.
Implementation and Setup:
The implementation process allows you to configure the system to meet your program needs and determine the data flow between systems.
- Preparing for your Channeltivity Implementation - A list of the materials, content, and data needed to start the implementation process.
- Implementation Guide- Provides step-by-step instructions to customize and configure your partner portal to meet the needs of your program.
- Implementation Guide Checklist - Monitor and track your progress throughout the implementation process by using our Implementation Guide Checklist.
- Salesforce Integration Setup Guide- Provides an overview of the Salesforce Integration as well as setup instructions.
- HubSpot Integration Setup Guide - Provides an overview of the HubSpot Integration as well as setup instructions.
Managing your Portal:
Proper management of your portal is vital to its success. It's important that Admin Users understand how to use the features and functionalities that are available to them.
- Admin User Welcome Kit - New Admins can use the items in this kit to learn how to manage and update your portal's content, data, and Users.
- Library Overview - Provide Partners with self-service access to marketing materials, sales tools, and technical documentation.
- Partner Recruitment & Onboarding - Learn how to recruit, profile, vet, and onboard new Partners.
- Partner Agreements Functionality- Allow your Partners to electronically sign legal documents, such as partnership agreements, NDAs etc. right within Channeltivity.
- Deal Registration Overview- Learn how the Deal Registration process works in Channeltivity between the Partner and Vendor.
- Lead Distribution Overview - Distribute Leads to Partners and track their progress.
- Co-Branded Collateral Overview - Add content to your portal for Partners to cobrand with their logo and contact information.
- Referral Module Overview - Capture Referrals, provide real-time updates to Partners, and track commissions.
- News & Email Marketing Overview (add-on module) - The News & Email Marketing modules allow you to create rich news content within Channeltivity and customize the audience based on permissions and subscribed topics. It also includes the ability to send personalized email messages to Partners that include content relevant to their interests.
- Multi-Language Translation Overview (add-on module) - For partner programs that operate globally, the Multi-Language Translation functionality can enhance the user experience of international Users by giving them the option to browse and navigate your partner portal in their preferred language.
- Training & Certification Overview (add-on module)- Learn how to train and certify Users by creating Courses, Lessons, Quizzes, and Certifications.
- MDF Overview (add-on module) - Manage MDF or Co-op funds in Channeltivity.
- Business Planning Overview (add-on module) - Build and review detailed business plans with your Partners.
- Incentives Integration Overview - Our integration with Incentive Solutions allows your Partners to earn points for completing portal-specific tasks such as registering/updating Deals, completing Training items, submitting MDF Requests, and more. Partners can then redeem those points for merchandise in an online catalog.
Launching your Portal:
Once you've set up and configured your portal, it's time to launch it to your Partners.
- Launching your Portal - Use this as a guide to help you with announcing your portal to your partners. This article includes a sample portal announcement letter and partner user guide.
- What to Include on Your Corporate Website’s Partners Page - Direct Prospects to your Become a Partner form using these tips and best practices.
- Increasing Partner Engagement - Learn how to motivate and encourage Partners to use the system with these tips and best practices.