We are excited to have you on board, and we look forward to helping you reach your channel goals using your Channeltivity portal. We have compiled a list of support articles to help you set up your portal, launch it to your Partners, and manage its data.
Implementation and Setup:
The implementation process allows you to configure the system to meet your program needs and determine the data flow between systems.
- Preparing for your Channeltivity Implementation - Lists the materials, content, and data needed to start the implementation process.
- Implementation Guide - Provides step-by-step instructions to customize and configure your partner portal.
- Implementation Guide Checklist - Monitor and track your progress throughout the implementation process by using our Implementation Guide Checklist.
- Salesforce Integration Setup Guide- Provides an overview of the Salesforce Implementation process.
- HubSpot Integration Setup Guide - Provides an overview of the HubSpot Implementation process.
Managing your Portal:
Proper management of your portal is vital to its success. It's important that Admin Users understand how to use the features and functionalities that are available to them.
- Admin User Welcome Kit - New Admins can use the items in this kit to learn how to manage and update your portal's content, data, and Users.
- Partner Approval Process - A walk-through of approving and activating Prospective Partners.
- Partner Agreements Functionality- This article explains how Partner Agreements are managed in Channeltivity.
- Deal Registration Overview- This article explains the Deal Registration sales process from start to finish.
- Lead Distribution Overview (add-on module)- This article explains how Leads are distributed to Partners.
- Training & Certification Overview (add-on module)- Learn how to train and certify Users by creating Courses, Lessons, Quizzes, and Certifications.
- MDF Overview - (add-on module) Learn how to manage MDF Requests in Channeltivity.
- Business Planning Overview (add-on module) - This article explains how to manage and create Business Plans in your portal.
- Co-Branded Collateral Overview (add-on module) - Learn how to add content to your portal for Partners to cobrand with their logo and contact information.
- Referral Module(add-on module) - This article explains how to capture Referrals and track commissions.
Launching your Portal:
Once you've set up and configured your portal, it's time to launch it to your Partners.
- Launching your Portal - Use this as a guide to help you with announcing your portal to your partners. This article includes a sample portal announcement letter and partner user guide.
- What to Include on Your Corporate Website’s Partners Page - Direct Prospects to your Become a Partner form using these tips and best practices.
- Increasing Partner Engagement - Learn how to motivate and encourage Partners to use the system with these tips and best practices.