If you have a partner program, your corporate website should have a page dedicated to Partners.This page should be designed to direct existing partners and prospective partners down different paths. Existing partners should be provided a link to your partner portal login page and prospects should be provided with the details of your program that will help them determine if they are a fit.
Design and Content Tips:
Clear and concise navigation
- Include "Partners" in your top navigation
- Keep the page simple with straight forward calls-to-action (CTAs)
- Provide an overview of your partner program
- Explain your program's benefits and requirements
Make it obvious
- Make the partners page actionable
- Create a clear path for existing partners with one-click access to log in to your portal
- Provide prospects with one-click access to register for your program
- Highlight your program benefits and requirements
- Include contact information
Providing a clear and concise partners page on your website will ensure partners and prospects have a good experience whether they are logging in for the first time or registering for your program.