What is an Admin User?
An Admin User is an Internal User assigned to an Internal Group that includes the "System Administration" permission. System Admins have full access to all modules and administrative functions such as:
- Creating Users, approving User requests, and promoting Contacts to Users
- Creating Groups and setting permissions
- Configuring settings, page layouts, and integrations
How do I make an existing User an Admin?
- In the left navigation menu, go to Admin > Users >click on the User's name to view their profile.
- Click the Edit button in the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down to the "User Administration" section. Remove the User from the Groups they are assigned to by unchecking the checkboxes.
You'll then select the checkbox labeled "Administrators" > Save.
How do I make a new User an Admin?
- In the left navigation menu, go to Admin > Users.
- You'll then click the "New" button and select the "New Internal User" option to add Users one at a time or select the "New Internal Users (Bulk)" option to add up to 10 users at a time.
New Internal User
New Internal Users (Bulk)
- Enter the User's email address and assign them to the appropriate Internal Organization.
If adding Users in bulk, separate the email addresses using semicolons, commas, or new lines.
- Scroll down to the "User Administration" section and select the checkbox labeled "Administrators" > Invite.