User records represent the people logging into the portal, and there are three types of User records in Channeltivity:
- Internal - Internal Users are associated with Internal Organizations and Internal Groups.
- Partner - Partner Users are associated with Partner Organizations and Partner Groups.
- Distributor - Distributor Users are associated with Distributor Organizations and Groups.
There are four possible statuses of User records:
- Active: User is associated with an Active Partner or Distributor Organization in Channeltivity and has activated their User account.
- Pending: User has not activated their account.
- Inactive: User is associated with an Inactive Partner or Distributor Organization in Channeltivity. This usually happens when an Organization is deactivated.
- Disabled: User was disabled by an Administrator (or the Primary Contact at their Organization) and can no longer access the portal.
Related Support Documentation: