Referrals can be owned by individual Users at a Partner Organization or by a Partner Organization directly.
There are several reasons why a User or Organization might not be listed in the Referral owner dropdown when creating Referrals. This article includes a list of those reasons/issues and ways to resolve them.
Don't see a Partner Organization?
Don't see a User?
Here are some of the reasons why a User might be missing from the Referral owner dropdown:
- The User is not assigned to a Group with access to the Referral module. You can resolve this issue by updating your Partner Groups to include one of the following permissions:
- Submit & View All Referrals- Allows Users to submit Referrals and view all Referrals within their Partner Organization
- Submit Referrals- Allows Users to submit Referrals and view only their Referrals
- The User is one of the following:
- Pending User - Referrals can only be assigned to Active Users unless you enable this setting to assign Referrals to Pending Users.
- Contact - Contacts do not have access to the system, so an Admin will have to promote the Contact to a User and assign them to a Group that includes one of the Referral permissions listed above.
- Disabled User - Disabled Users do not have access to the portal