Referrals can be owned by individual Users at a Partner Organization or by a Partner Organization directly.
There are several reasons why a User or Organization might not be listed in the Referral owner dropdown when creating Referrals. This article includes a list of those reasons/issues and ways to resolve them.
Don't see a Partner Organization?
Here are some of the reasons why a Partner Organization might be missing from the Referral owner dropdown:
- None of the Users at the Partner Organization are assigned to a Group that includes Referral permission. You can resolve this issue by assigning at least one of the Users to a Group that includes the "Submit & View All Referrals" or "Submit Referrals" permission.
- The Partner is not listed as an Active Partner Organization in Channeltivity. You can resolve this issue by changing the Partner's Status to Active and assigning one of the Users to a Group that includes the Submit & View All Referrals permission.
Don't see a User?
Here are some of the reasons why a User might be missing from the Referral owner dropdown:
- The User is not assigned to a Group with access to the Referral module. You can resolve this issue by updating your Partner Groups to include one of the following permissions:
- Submit & View All Referrals- Allows Users to submit Referrals and view all Referrals within their Partner Organization
- Submit Referrals- Allows Users to submit Referrals and view only their Referrals
- The User is one of the following:
- Pending User - Referrals can only be assigned to Active Users unless you enable this setting to assign Referrals to Pending Users.
- Contact - Contacts do not have access to the system, so an Admin will have to promote the Contact to a User and assign them to a Group that includes one of the Referral permissions listed above.
- Disabled User - Disabled Users do not have access to the portal