Deleting a User will revoke their access to Channeltivity and prevent them from logging into the system. Once you delete a User, you will no longer be able to assign them Leads and other records.
Here's how you delete a User:
- Log into Channeltivity as an Administrator.
- Go to the User's details page by clicking on their name either from the User list (Admin > Users) or Partner Users & Contacts list (Partners > Users & Contacts).
- On the details page, select "Delete User" from the Actions menu.
- If the User is assigned to any records, the confirmation screen will allow you to re-assign them:
- If the User does not have any records assigned, the confirmation screen is much simpler:
You can also delete Users in bulk by going to Admin > Users and selecting the checkboxes next to the Users that you want to delete > Actions > Delete.
Will deleting a Partner User/Contact in Channeltivity also delete the corresponding Contact record in HubSpot/Salesforce? No, it will not delete the linked record in HubSpot/Salesforce.