The Channeltivity Resource Library has a number of configuration options that determine its functionality and user interface. This article provides an overview of the Library module's configuration options and links to more in-depth tutorials for the different configuration screens.
You can access the Library's Configuration menu by following these steps:
- Go to the Library
- Hover your mouse over the top section/header
- Click the ellipsis icon that will appear in the top right corner
- Select Configure Library
The Library Configuration menu links to all the settings areas where different aspects of the partner Library can be configured:
- Library Settings - configure and customize Library functionality and default settings
- Header Banner - change the design and text in the Library Header Banner
- Quick Search Tiles - add tiles that link to important content or searches
- Custom Fields - organize your content and make it easier to find by adding Custom Fields to Documents
- Tags - manage Tags used to categorize content and allow easy filtering
- Content Rating - allow Users to provide feedback by rating individual pieces of content
When you're done configuring your partner Library, click the "X" in the top right corner of the Library Configuration menu to return to the Library and view your changes.
Prefer video tutorials? Watch this video that walks you through the important Library configuration steps: