The Library Header Banner can be customized to match your brand and messaging guidelines and is a consistent design element as partners navigate the Library.
You can make changes to the content and design through the Header Banner settings section available through the Library Configuration menu by hovering your mouse over the header and clicking the ellipsis icon on the right > Configure Library > Header Banner.
The default configuration for the Header Banner includes a number of settings:
- Title and Description: Enter the title and description. You can use placeholders to create a more dynamic experience, for example, by automatically displaying the User's name.
- Title and Description Text Size: Specify the text size for the Title and Description. Your choices are:
- Extra Large
- Background Image: Add a background image by clicking the “Choose Image” button. You can opt to use one of the pre-loaded images or click the “New Image” button to upload your own image.
- Image Requirements: Image should be saved as GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG, or JFIF and be at least 500px in both dimensions.
- Selecting a Background Image will reveal the additional "Enable Overlay" checkbox.
- Text Color, Shadow, and Image Overlay: Choose a text color and/or text shadow color that is readable over the background image. To ensure the text is readable, you may want to consider enabling the Image Overlay functionality to adjust the color and/or transparency of the background image.
When you're done, click "Save" to save your changes. Exit the Library Configuration menu to return to the Library's home page.