If you haven't already done so, please familiarize yourself with Regions before continuing.
Channeltivity's Deal Registration module features two types of Region Team Manager email notification recipients:
- Region Team (Partner Region) - Based on the location of the Partner Organization, Users will be notified about Deals registered by Partners located in the Region(s) they are assigned to as Manager.
- Region Team (End User Account Region) - Based on the location of the end user/customer Account, Users will be notified about Deals that have end user Accounts located in the Region(s) they are assigned to as Manager.
What are the Conditions for receiving Region-specific Deal Email Notifications?
In order to receive Region-specific email notifications of Deal Registration updates, the following conditions need to be met:
- The User must be an Active Internal User (can't be Inactive, Deleted, or a Partner User)
- The User must be assigned to the Region the Partner or Deal Account is located in.
- The User must have access to the Deal Registration that's being updated. This means the User must be a member of a Group with Deal Registration permissions that allow them to view the Deal. See What Deals can a User see? and How to set up Deal Registration Region Permissions for more info.
Setting up Region Notifications Step-by-Step:
Deal Registration Region Notifications are easy to set up. Here are the steps:
- Assign Users to Region Teams (Settings > Portal Configuration > Region Settings). Learn more about this topic in this article.
- Make sure all Users assigned to the Region Teams are assigned to Groups with permission to the Deal Registration module. Learn more about this topic in this article.
- Go to Settings > Deal Registration > Deal Email Notifications and configure Deal Email Notifications to include the appropriate Region Team recipients for your Deal Registration program.
Deal Email Notifications Page