If you haven't already done so, please familiarize yourself with Regions before continuing.
Channeltivity's Deal Registration module features two Region-based levels of permissions that allow you to give your Internal Users access to Deal Registrations based on Regions:
- Deal Registration Partner Region Manager: Based on the location of the Partner Organization, Users will only have access to the Deals of Partners located in the Region(s) they are assigned to as Manager.
- Deal Registration Account Region Manager: Based on the location of the end user/customer Account, Users will only have access to Deals that have end user Accounts located in the Region(s) they are assigned to as Manager.
Deal Registration Internal Group Permissions
Setting up Region Permissions Step-by-Step:
Deal Registration Region Permissions are easy to set up. Here are the steps:
- Assign Users to Region Teams (Settings > Portal Configuration > Region Settings). Learn more about this topic in Setting up and Managing Region Teams.
- Create a new Group or edit an existing Group ( Admin > Groups) and give access to one (or both) of the Region Permissions.
- Add or Move the appropriate Users to the new Group by going to Admin > Users > select the checkboxes next to the Users you want to add to the Group > Actions > Add to Group > select the new Group.