Which Deals a Partner User can see varies on their level of access:
- Register & View All Deals: allows Partners Users to view their Deals and the Deals registered by other Users at their Organization.
- Register Deals: allows Partner Users only to view Deals that are assigned to them individually. Partner Users can also re-assign their Deals to any other Users within the same Partner Organization, but they can't view the Deals of the other Users at their Organization.
Which Deals a Distributor User sees varies on their level of access:
- Register & View All Deals: Allows Distributor Users to register Deals and view all the Deals assigned to their Distributor Organization.
- Register Deals: Read-only access to all Deals assigned to their Distributor Organization
The Internal User level of access to the Deal Registration module affects which Deals they can see. Please note that permissions are cumulative and combine access.
- Deal Registration Administration and Deal Registration Management access allows the User to see all Deals registered by all Partners.
- Deal Registration Partner Manager permission can view/manage:
- Deals registered by Partners that they're assigned to as a Partner Manager
- Deals assigned to them directly (Internal Assignee)
- Deal Registration Partner Region Manager: Allows Users to see all Deals registered by Partners located in the Regions they are assigned to as Manager.
- Deal Registration Account Region Manager: Allows Users to see all Deals whose End User Accounts are located in the Regions they are assigned to as Manager.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can Partners see each other's Deals?
A: No, it is not possible for Partners to see each other Deals.
Q: Can Distributors see Deals assigned to other Distributors?
A: No. Distributors only see the Deals assigned to their Distributor Organization.