Determine the Users that will receive emails about various Deal events in the Deal Email Notifications settings. To adjust these settings go to Settings >Deal Registration > Deal Email Notifications. Select the Deal event (on the right) that you want each recipient (listed on the left) to be notified about.
- Partner Assignee - Partner User the Deal is assigned to
- Internal Assignee - Internal User the Deal is assigned to
- Primary Partner Manager - Primary Partner Manager (Internal User) of the Partner Organization
- All Partner Managers - All Partner Managers (Internal Users) assigned to the Partner Organization including the Primary
- Distributor Key Contact (For Distributor module subscribers only)- Distributor Users marked as Key Contacts at the Distributor Organization the Deal is assigned to
- Region Team (Partner Region) - Based on the location of the Partner Organization, Internal Users will be notified about Deals registered by Partners located in the Region(s) they are assigned to as Manager.
- Region Team (End User Account Region) - Based on the location of the end user/customer Account, Internal Users will be notified about Deals that have end user Accounts located in the Region(s) they are assigned to as Manager.
- 1 Specified Recipient - This functionality will notify any of the email addresses in the Additional Specified Recipients field
Note: Users are not notified about their own actions/updates, so when a User registers or updates a Deal, they will not receive a confirmation email.
Deal Email Notifications Window
You can also customize the subject lines of the Internal, Partner, and Distributor Deal Email Notifications using Placeholders. Use the Placeholders to include additional information in the Deal's subject line such as Region, Product, or Amount.
Deal Email Subject Line Configuration
Configure Automatic Deal Email Reminders (optional):
Keep Partners and Internal Users engaged using Automatic Email Reminders to notify them about the following:
- Expiring Deals
- Expired Deals
- Deals Not Updated
- Deal Action Required
To configure and enable the Automatic Email Reminders, go to Settings > Email > Automatic Email Reminders > click the Actions button next to a Reminder to enable, disable, preview, and configure the Reminder.
Automatic Email Reminders