Determine the Users that will receive emails about various Deal events in the Deal Email Notifications settings. To adjust these settings go to Settings >Deal Registration > Deal Email Notifications. Select the Deal event (on the right) that you want each recipient (listed on the left) to be notified about.
- Partner Assignee - Partner User the Deal is assigned to
- Internal Assignee - Internal User the Deal is assigned to
- Primary Partner Manager - Primary Partner Manager (Internal User) of the Partner Organization
- All Partner Managers - All Partner Managers (Internal Users) assigned to the Partner Organization including the Primary
- Region Team (Partner Region) - Based on the location of the Partner Organization, Internal Users will be notified about Deals registered by Partners located in the Region(s) they are assigned to as Manager.
- Region Team (End User Account Region) - Based on the location of the end user/customer Account, Internal Users will be notified about Deals that have end user Accounts located in the Region(s) they are assigned to as Manager.
- 1 Specified Recipient - This functionality will notify any of the email addresses in the Additional Specified Recipients field
Deal Email Notifications Window
Configure Automatic Deal Email Reminders (optional):
Keep Partners and Internal Users engaged using Automatic Email Reminders to notify them about the following:
- Expiring Deals
- Expired Deals
- Deals Not Updated
- Deal Action Required
To configure and enable the Automatic Email Reminders, go to Settings > Email > Automatic Email Reminders > click the Actions button next to a Reminder to enable, disable, preview, and configure the Reminder.
Automatic Email Reminders