Deal Registration is a key component of your Partner program. With Channeltivity, you can manage approval workflows, collaborate on Deals, and gain visibility into the sales cycle and partner performance for on-target forecasting.
Go to Settings > Deal Registration > Deal Registration Module Settings. This section enables you to add page descriptions/instructions to your Deal Registration pages.
- Partner Deals (visible to Partners only): Text added to this field appears on the main Deals lister page and is only visible to Partner Users.
- New Deal: Add instructions to the top of your Deal Registration form.
- Distributor Deals (visible to Distributors only): Text added to this field appears on the main Deals lister page and is only visible to Distributor Users.
Customize the taxonomy of the Deal Registration module by changing what terms are used to describe Deals in Channeltivity. Don't forget to also update the name of the Deal Registration module in the Menu & Page Manager.
Configure Channeltivity to do the following:
- Automatically assign Deals to the Primary Partner Manager of a Partner Organization.
- Allow assigning Deals to Organizations (instead of Users).
Enable and configure Deal Expiration using the instructions listed in this article: How to Configure Deal Expiration.
Configure the built-in Deal Registration fields by setting visibility requirements and adding field descriptions. This will help ensure Partners enter the appropriate information into the built-in Deal Registration fields.
Enable and configure the Distributor module settings using the instructions listed in this article: Distributor Module Settings.