The Lead Distribution module allows you to send sales prospects to your Partners. Leads can be assigned to either individual Users at a Partner, or (if you enable this setting) to a Partner Organization directly.
There are a number of reasons why a User might not be showing up in the Lead assignment dropdown, including:
- The User doesn't exist.
- The User isn't Active, e.g. the User is a
- Pending User. You can only assign Leads to Pending Users by changing this setting.
- Contact. Contacts cannot log in or receive Leads.
- Disabled User.
- Permissions: The User isn't assigned to a Group with Lead access.
If a Partner Organization isn't showing up in the Lead assignment dropdown, make sure:
- You have the "Allow assigning Leads to Partner Organizations directly (instead of Partner Users only)" box checked under Settings > Lead Distribution > Lead Distribution Module Settings:
- The Partner is Active
- The Partner has at least one Active User with "View All Leads" permissions.