Channeltivity's Lead Distribution module allows you to send sales prospects to your Partners. Partners can then convert the Leads to Deal Registrations.
Leads can be distributed to Partners using the following methods:
- Manually entering them into Channeltivity using your portal's Lead entry form
- Uploading them to the portal via CSV import
- Importing Salesforce Leads and Opportunities into Channeltivity as Leads using the Lead Distribution integration with Salesforce
- Importing Contacts and Deals in Channeltiivty as Leads using the Lead Distribution integration with HubSpot
- Capturing them on your website with our web-to-lead form
- Sending Referrals submitted via the Referral module to Partners as Leads
Lead Entry Form
Once the Lead is in Channeltivity and assigned to a User, the User is notified via email (and in the portal system messages) that a new Lead has been assigned to them. The User will need to log into the portal and open the Lead to view the Lead's details. Why are the Lead details hidden from the Partner until they open the Lead?
If they choose to convert the Lead to a Deal, the system will prompt them to complete the Deal Registration form, which includes the following:
- Prospect Details - End-user customer account and contact information
- Deal Details - The standard fields include Deal name, Amount, Stage, and Close Date, but you can add additional custom fields for Partners to complete.
Convert to Deal Screen
If there is no potential business opportunity, they can close the Lead and select a Lost Reason.
Close Lead (no Deal) Lost Reasons Screen
Can Leads be assigned to Distributor Users?
Yes. you can accomplish this by enabling one of the below Lead Distribution permissions in your Distributor Groups.
- View All Leads - Allows Users to view and managed all Leads within their Organization.
- Receive Leads- Allows Users to only view and managed Leads assigned to them directly.
- Lead Distribution Best Practices
- Salesforce Integration: Lead Distribution - Overview
- HubSpot Integration: Lead Distribution - Overview