Channeltivity's Lead Distribution module allows you to send sales prospects to your Partners. Partners can then convert the Leads to Deal Registrations.
Leads can be distributed to Partners using the following methods:
- Manually entering them into Channeltivity using your portal's Lead entry form
- Uploading them to the portal via CSV import
- Entering them into Salesforce and exporting them to Channeltivity one by one or in bulk (requires Channeltivity Salesforce Edition)
- Capturing them on your website with our web-to-lead form
- Sending Referrals submitted via the Referral module to Partners as Leads
Lead Entry Form
Channeltivity iFrame- Salesforce Lead Layout
Once the Lead is in Channeltivity and assigned to a Partner, the Partner is notified via email (and in the portal system messages) that a new Lead has been assigned to them. The Partner will need to login to the portal and open the Lead to view the Lead's details. Why are the Lead details hidden from the Partner until they open the Lead?
If they choose to convert the Lead to a Deal, the system will prompt them to complete the Deal Registration form which includes the following:
- Prospect Details - End-user customer account and contact information
- Deal Details - The standard fields include Deal name, Amount, Stage and Close Date, but you can add additional custom fields for Partners to complete.
Convert to Deal Screen
If there is no potential business opportunity, they can close the Lead and select a Lost Reason.
Close Lead (no Deal) Lost Reasons Screen