This article provides a walkthrough of Channeltivity's User Interface, taking you through key navigation elements and controls.
The main navigation is permissions-based, which means Users will only see the links and modules they have access to in their Group permissions. Moving the mouse over the main navigation menu, causes it to expand revealing the titles of pages and modules. Click on the title of an item to open it.
To view additional subpages and links in the navigation menu, click the the caret icon.
- The global search icon, which allows you to search everything in the portal from one spot.
- The help link, which works differently depending on who you are: If you’re a regular User, it’ll just link to the contact box, but if you’re an Admin, it’ll also show you Channeltivity support information.
- The messages icon, where any active system messages appear. This means unassigned Leads, User requests, incorrect Salesforce Credentials, and so on.
- The gear icon links to the settings area as well as the Integration Log and Email Log.
- Clicking the profile icon reveals links to update your User and company profiles, email settings, request additional Users and log out.
All Channeltivity settings can be accessed in the settings area, found by clicking the gear icon in the utility nav in the top right corner of the page.
- The record type is displayed next to the title of the record at the top of the page.
- Depending on your permissions, you might also see the Edit button and an Actions menu.