There are a number of reports and lister pages in Channeltivity. Lister pages are pages that include a list of items such as Deals, Leads and MDF Requests.
Many of the listers in Channeltivity can be customized to your liking by adding, removing and rearranging columns. Reports that you use frequently can be saved as Views so you can easily access them in the future. Reports can also be exported to Excel and viewed for printing. This article explains how to do all of this.
Deals Lister Page
How do I customize a lister?
All of the lister configuration options are accessible through the gear icon in the top right corner of the lister:
How do I add and remove columns?
To add, remove and move column, from your View in Channeltivity, click the gear icon in the top right corner of the lister page and select "Manage Columns."
The Manage Column window will appear with all of the fields/columns listed in the current view.
- Adding a column - scroll down the page and click the "Add Column" button to add a column/field to your view
- Removing a column - click the "X" next to the column that you want to remove
- Moving a column - click on the column that you want to move and drag it to a new location
When you are finished customizing your view/report, click the "Apply" button to apply your changes.
How do I Save a Custom View in Channeltivity?
You can save a view by clicking the gear icon > "Save As." The Save View window will appear with the below options:
- New View - save a new view with the current fields/columns
- Overwrite Existing View - overwrite a previously saved view with the changes from the current view
Save View Window
How Do I Access Views/Reports That I've Saved?
Click the gear icon in the top right of the lister page > "Manage Views." To delete an existing view, click the "X" next to the view you want to delete.
Manage Views Window
Can I Export a lister to Excel?
Yes, click the downward-facing arrow in the top right corner of the lister page to export to Excel.
Deals Lister Page - Export to Excel