Pages that include a list of items such as Deals, Leads, and MDF Requests are called "lister" pages in Channeltivity. Most of the listers in Channeltivity can be customized by adding, removing, and rearranging columns to create custom Reports/Views. Frequently used reports can be saved as well as exported to Excel so that you can easily access them in the future. You can also convert the data to tables, charts, and graphs for visual reporting. This article explains how to do all of these things and more.
How do I customize a lister?
All of the lister configuration options are accessible through the controls in the top right corner:
The filter icon allows you to show and hide the filter menu on the left side panel.
You can search for items using the search box that appears at the top of the lister page when the filter menu is hidden from your view.
Lister pages can be configured to display up to 200 items per page.
Lister pages can also be configured to display data in the following formats:
- Table Layout- allows you to view the items on the page in a list format
- Map Layout- gives you a visual representation of all of your records on a geographical map. Please note that not all record types support the Map View.
- Analysis Layouts - provides a visual representation of your data by converting columns to bar charts and graphs
- Bar Chart Layout- shows a bar chart or pivot table with a snapshot of your data
- Timeline Chart Layout- shows a line chart or pivot table with activity over time
The gear icon allows you to configure the lister's columns as well as manage saved Views/Reports.
How do I add and remove columns?
To add, remove, and move columns from the Table View in Channeltivity, click the gear icon in the top right corner of the lister page and select "Manage Columns."
The Manage Column window will appear with all of the fields/columns listed in the current view.
- Removing a column - click the "X" next to the column that you want to remove
When you are finished customizing your view/report, click the "Apply" button to apply your changes.
Manage Columns Window
How do I Save a Custom View in Channeltivity?
You can save a view by clicking the gear icon > "Save As." The Save View window will appear with the below options:
- New View - save a new view with the current fields/columns
- Overwrite Existing View - overwrite a previously saved view with the changes from the current view
How Do I Access Views/Reports That I've Saved?
Once you save a view/report, it will appear in the "Saved Views" section of the lister configuration menu.
To delete an existing view, click "Manage Views" > click the "X" next to the view you want to delete.
How Do I Share Custom Views/Reports?
Can I Export a lister to Excel?
Yes, click the downward-facing arrow in the top right > Export to Excel.