The Co-Branded Collateral module gives you the ability to upload and designate content in your portal as co-brandable by your Partners. The tool enables you to set Content Areas within a content piece for co-branding. You can add areas for Partners to upload their logos, add their contact information and text about their company. Once you've defined your Content Areas, you can publish the Asset making it visible to Partners. Partners can then co-brand the designated content within the portal with a few clicks of the mouse.
Adding Co-Branded Assets:
- Select the Co-Branded Collateral module from the navigation menu on the left
- Click New Asset
- Click the Upload File button to add a source file. (Allowed file extension: PDF)
- Enter the Title and Description
- Set the Group Permissions
- Click Save
After you add an Asset, you'll need to add Content Areas to the Asset.
Defining Content Areas:
Content Areas are used to specify the locations of Partner logos, contact information, addresses and any other branded information. There are two types of Content Areas:
- Text - A free Text field that includes text styles and formatting. It also includes the Placeholder functionality to input addresses, contact information, and partner profile data.
- Logo - An Image upload field. Images that are uploaded to the Co-Branded Collateral module are stored in the Images section. Both Partners and Internal Users can upload Images. Internal Users also have the ability to upload Images/Logos for specific Partner Organizations from the Images page (Co-Branded Collateral > Images > New Image).
To learn more about Content Areas check out: Co-Branded Collateral Best Practices
Below are instructions on how to add Content Areas to an Asset:
- Click on an existing Asset to open it
- Click the Actions button in the top right and select Edit Content Areas
- Click the New button and select Text or Logo.
- If adding Text, a text box will appear in the Asset. Click into the box to add copy and use the menu on the right to manage the Text Styles.
- If adding a Logo, a placeholder Logo image will appear in the Asset. Click on the image to drag and resize. Use the menu on the right to manage the Logo Styles.
Click Save to save your changes.
(Content Areas - Text & Logo)
After defining and saving your Content Areas, publish your Asset by updating the Publish Status to Published.
Updating Publish Statuses:
The Publish Status determines the visibility of a Co-Branded Collateral Asset in Channeltivity. The Publish Status field is necessary to avoid conflicts while creating new Assets and editing existing Assets. There are two types of Publish Statuses in Channeltivity:
- Published: Asset is visible to all Users. Partner Users are able to customize and download Collateral. Internal Users can Edit the Asset Details and Permissions, but not the Content Areas.
- Hidden: Asset is visible to only Internal Users and edits can be made to the Asset Details, Permissions and Content Areas. All new Assets are automatically set to Hidden, until Content Areas have been defined.
Below are instructions on how to update the Publish Status of an Asset:
- Click on an Asset from the Assets page
- Click the Actions button
- Select Set Publish Status: Published or Set Publish Status: Hidden
To learn more about the Co-Branded Collateral module, check out the below support articles:
- What is the Co-Branded Collateral Module and how does it work?
- Co-Branded Collateral Settings
- Co-Branded Collateral Best Practices