Channeltivity's Referral form includes the below standard fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Street Address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Sale Amount
- Commission Amount
Learn more about the Referral module's standard fields here.
You can add additional fields to the form using the instructions listed below:
- Go to Settings > Referrals > Referral Custom Fields.
- Click the Add Field link.
- Name the field and add the description you want Partners to see.
- Select the Field Type.
- Set your field visibility.
- "Partner Edit" and "Partner View" together mean Partners can view and edit the field.
- For read-only, select Partner View to make the field visible to Partners and uncheck the Partner Edit checkbox to prevent them from editing the field.
- Internal-facing: Uncheck both checkboxes to hide the field from Partners and makes it only visible to Internal Users.
- Click OK and repeat until you have added all of your custom fields.
- Click Save to save your changes.