The Referral Statuses allow you to accept/reject Referrals and track commission statuses. To configure the Referral Statuses, go to Settings > Referrals > Referral Statuses.
Channeltivity starts you out with a set of standard workflow steps, but you can add new steps, edit and delete existing steps.
Referral Status Workflow
New Workflow Step:
- Go to Settings > Referrals > Referral Statuses
- Select the "New" button
- Name the step and select the type.
- Choose whether you want to make the step the default status for the following:
- New referrals submitted by Partners
- Referrals that are sent to Partners as Leads
- Specify whether or not the Partner can edit the Referral during this status
New Referral Status Window
Edit or Delete an Existing Workflow Step:
Click the Actions or Edit buttons next to the workflow steps that you want to delete or edit.
Referral Status - Actions Menu