Users that opt-in to receive Marketing Emails can receive personalized emails with News Items in their subscribed Topics . This article explains how to create and send Mailings from the Email Marketing module. For instructions on how to create News Items, check out: How Do I Create News Items in the News Module?.
- Click the “New Mailing” button and update the below fields:
- Name - Enter the name of the Mailing (internal-facing).
- Subject- Add a subject line for the email.
- Banner Image (optional) -Upload a GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG or JFIF image that is at least 120px high and 1200px wide. The image will appear at the top of the email.
- Title - Enter the Title of the Email (appears in the body of the email under the banner image)
- Description (optional) - Add a personalized message to Users. You can use Placeholders to dynamically insert information from the User & Organization profile such as the User's name, Partner Type/Tier, and more.
- Click the "Save" button to save your changes.
Previewing & Sending Mailings:
Marketing Emails are sent to Users who opt-in to receive Marketing Emails and Users' Topic selections determine the News Items included in the email for each recipient. You can preview the email before sending using the instructions listed below:
- Go to Email Marketing in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the title of the Mailing that you want to preview.
- Click the "Preview & Send" button in the top right corner of the page to preview the email.
- The Email Preview includes the Estimated Number of Recipients that will receive the email. Keep in mind the email may look different for each recipient depending on the Topics each User is subscribed to. You can select a recipient from the dropdown menu to preview their individual email.
- When you're ready, click the "Send Mailing" button to send the email.
You can track opens, clicks, unsubscribes, and more in the Events tab in the Email Marketing module. Doing so gives you insights into Partner behavior and campaign performance. You can access the Events tab by going to the Email Marketing module in the left navigation menu > Events.