The Approval Workflow settings determine the steps for your MDF process. Channeltivity starts you out with a set of standard Approval Workflow steps, but you can add new steps, edit/delete existing steps.
MDF Approval Workflow
New Workflow Step:
- Go to Settings > MDF > Approval Workflow.
- Select New Workflow Step button
- Name the Workflow Step.
- Select the Type:
- Open - Funds have not been allocated or reimbursed. This is the default workflow step for new Requests.
- Funds Allocated - Funds are approved/set aside and deducted from the Partner or Distributor's Available Balance.
- Reimbursed- Funds are debited from the Partner or Distributor's Account Balance.
- Denied - Request Denied/Rejected.
- Choose whether or not you want the step to be the default for new MDF Requests (only one step can be the default). You can also choose whether or not you want the Partner to be able to edit the Request while in the selected workflow step.
- Click Save.
- Repeat until your MDF workflow is complete.
New Workflow Step Screen
Edit or Delete an existing Workflow Step:
- Click the Actions or Edit buttons next to the Workflow Steps that you want to delete or edit.
Approval Workflow - Actions