- View, approve, and update Deal Registrations from within Salesforce
- View a Partner Account’s key Channeltivity stats in Salesforce
- Trigger a sync and view sync status details in Salesforce
- Push Salesforce Lead and Opportunity records into Channeltivity to create a Lead and assign it to a Partner with two clicks, all from within Salesforce
This article explains how to regenerate the SSO Certificate before (or after) it expires.
Step 1: In Channeltivity, go to Settings > Salesforce Integration > Channeltivity PRM for Salesforce.
Note: You'll have to upgrade the managed package IF the below message appears at the top of the screen. Your Salesforce Admin can upgrade the package by clicking the upgrade link and following the on-screen instructions in Salesforce to upgrade the package for All Users. You'll then refresh the below screen and move to step 2 once you've completed the upgrade.
***Proceed to step 2 if you don't see the below message at the top of the screen.***
Channeltivity PRM for Salesforce Package Upgrade Link
Salesforce Upgrade - Install Page
Step 2: Scroll down to the Single Sign-On (SSO) section and click the "Regenerate Certificate" link to regenerate the Certificate.
- How Do I Configure Single Sign-On from Salesforce?
- Does Channeltivity Have a Native Salesforce Package?