You can void and correct Signed Agreements by changing the status of the Agreements to "Voided." You'll then create a new corrected version of the Agreement Template for Partners to sign and delete the old Template.
You can set the status of Agreements to "Voided" by going to Partner Management in the left navigation menu > Agreements. You'll then click the checkboxes next to the Signed Agreements that you want to void > Actions > Void Agreement.
You can also void Agreements by going to the "Agreements" tab on the Partner's Page and selecting the checkbox next to the Agreement > Void.
Correcting Signed Agreements:
Once you've voided the Signed Agreements, you can create a new version of the original Agreement Template by going to Settings > Partner Agreements > Partner Agreement Templates. You'll then click on the original Template to view its details > Actions > Duplicate.
- Update the Title of the Agreement to include "Version 2" or something similar.
- You can also add a description to indicate that it's a corrected version of the original Agreement.
- Scroll down to the Agreement Text section to make your changes and click Save.
You can then delete the previous/original version of the Agreement Template by going to the Template and clicking the Actions button > Delete.
The system will then prompt new and existing Partners to sign the new Agreement Template.
- What is the Partner Agreements Functionality and How Do I Use It?
- Partner Agreements
- How Do I Assign/Unassign Partner Agreements?