This article provides an overview of Channeltivity’s Lead Distribution integration with HubSpot. Please also see the Lead Distribution HubSpot Integration Setup instructions and What is the Lead Distribution Module and How Does it Work?.
Channeltivity’s Lead Distribution integration with HubSpot allows you to easily create Leads in Channeltivity by importing Contacts and Deals from HubSpot. Leads created this way can be distributed to your Partners and are kept in sync with the originating HubSpot record so you can see the Lead’s Channeltivity status within HubSpot.
The Lead Distribution integration consists of two steps:
- Lead Import: HubSpot Deals and Contacts are imported into Channeltivity by one of two methods:
- Using the "Create Channeltivity Lead" button in the Channeltivity PRM card within HubSpot.
- Setting a custom checkbox on the records, which causes Channeltivity to automatically import them as Leads during the hourly sync.
- Ongoing Sync: Any changes made on either side will sync to the other side based on the field mappings and configuration you define. Learn more about this topic here: HubSpot Integration: Field Mapping Configuration.
Import Method 1: Manual Import
Import records individually using the "Create Channeltivity Lead" button in the Channeltivity PRM card within HubSpot.
- Open the record in HubSpot and click the "Create Channeltivity Lead" button in the Channeltivity PRM Extension.
- You'll then assign the Lead to a Partner and click the Create Channeltivity Lead button to push the record to Channeltivity.
Import Method 2: Import Leads in Bulk
- Select the "Sync with Channeltivity" checkbox on the records in HubSpot.
- Channeltivity will import the records into Channeltivity during the next hourly sync or you can manually trigger a full sync using the Sync Manager.
- You can then assign the records to the appropriate Partners in Channeltivity by going to the Lead Distribution module and clicking the checkbox next to the records > Actions > Change Assigned Lead Owner.