In this section, you will be able to customize User and Contact profiles with additional fields. The fields can be added to the Request Access Form form and/or the Primary Contact section on the Become a Partner form.
Request Access Form
The User Custom Fields menu enables you to create fields in addition to the standard fields provided in Channeltivity.
To add a new field:
- Go to Settings > User & Organization Fields > User Custom Fields
- Click the Add Field link.
- Name your field. This Name will be the field name the Partner sees when completing your registration.
- Select the field type and add a description.
- Set the field visibility. From here you can determine which fields will be displayed for Partners when they request access to the portal or complete the Become a Partner Form.
- When you are finished adding your custom field, click OK.
User Custom Fields Window
If you need to reorder a field, hover your mouse over the field and click to drag. If you need to edit or remove a field, hover your mouse over the field and select one of the options listed to the far right.
User Custom Field Page
Field Requirements & Visibility
This section will allow you to determine which of the standard User/Contact fields are required and visible in the various areas of the portal.
- Click each checkbox to adjust the settings to align with the needs of your program.
- When finished, click Save.
User Field Requirement & Visibility Window