System Admins and Internal Users with “Document Administration” access to the Library can view detailed rating information and comments for individual Library files by hovering over the file’s thumbnail and clicking the ellipsis icon in the top right > Details.
The "Activity" section within the Details page displays every interaction a User has had with the file. Here's a breakdown of the rating-related data you'll find in this section:
- Activity - reveals the user's specific interactions with the file.
- Rating - indicates the score assigned to the file by the user.
- Details - contains the user's comments related to the file.
Document Activity Report
You can use the Document Activity Report, which records every instance of a User's engagement with a piece of content to view Users who have rated content, the specific content they've rated, along with their respective scores and comments for each content piece.
You can also customize the report to show only rating-related data using the instructions listed below:
1. To access the Document Activity Report, click the ellipsis icon in the top right of the Library’s header > Reports > Document Activity Report.
2. You'll then add the "Rating" column to your view/report, by clicking on the gear icon located in the top right corner > Manage Columns.
3. Click the "Add Column" button and select "Rating" from the dropdown menu to insert it into your view/report. (Quick Tip: You can rearrange columns by simply dragging and dropping them into your preferred order. For more information on this, refer to this article.)
4. Click the "Apply" button to apply your changes to your view.
5. You'll then configure the “Activity” filter on the left to show only rating-related activity.
6. (Optional) Once you've created your custom view/report, you can save it for future reference by clicking the gear icon > Save as.
Select "New View" > Enter a Title for the custom view/report > Save.
Saved views/reports are stored under the "Saved Views" section of the lister configuration menu.