Channeltivity starts you out with a set of standard fields for your Partner record and Become a Partner Form, but you can add additional custom fields to capture more information. Fields added to this section are displayed on the Partner Overview/Details page and the "Partner Details" section of the Become a Partner form (optional). The fields can also be mapped to the Account object in Salesforce and Company entity in HubSpot.
Partner Overview/Details Page
Configuring Partner Record Custom Fields
To add a field, go to Settings > User & Organization Fields > Partner Record Custom Fields.
- Click Add Field
- Name your field
- Select a field type from the drop-down. Check Required if the field is required.
- Add a description (optional but recommended).
- Select field visibility. The field visibility options are listed below:
- Partner Edit combined with Partner View - Partner Users can view and edit the field when updating their Organization's Profile.
- Partner View - Partner Users, can view but not edit the field.
- Public "Become a Partner" Form - Prospects can view/update the field when completing the Become a Partner Form.
- Internal Facing: Unchecking all three checkboxes hides the field from Partners and makes it only visible to Internal Users.
- Click OK and repeat the process for any additional fields you want to add.
Partner Record - New Custom Field Window
After adding all of your custom fields, you can separate the fields into sections by clicking Add a Section. You can also reorder the fields by hovering over a field, clicking, and dragging it to the appropriate location. If you need to edit or delete a field, hover your mouse over the field and select one of the options to the far right.
Partner Record Custom Field Page
When you are finished making all of your changes, click Save.